4 October 2020
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and commitment in keeping our community safe.
As infection rates in Middlesbrough increase, I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the procedures in place at school, as it is essential that we continue to work together as a school community to keep everyone safe as best we can.
Please can I therefore remind you of the following:
- Only one adult should accompany children onto the premises where possible. Secondary children should not enter the playground to meet siblings and family members. Instead they should wait outside the premises. No one should be entering the school site if they do not have a child to collect at the school.
- Keep your distance from staff and children – please be mindful of social distancing when speaking to school staff.
- Face masks can be worn by adults dropping off and picking up.
- Do not rush to the gates. Take responsibility for your own and family’s safety. ‘Hang back’ in wider spaces on the playground at busy times to ensure you can social distance.
- Do not allow your child to mix with other children when you are waiting in the playground before and after school.
- Do not park on the pavements. This restricts pedestrian access; increases danger for children leaving the site; and impacts on the flow of the pedestrian traffic and social distancing.
We appreciate these are challenging times. Thank you for your continuing support and understanding.
Mrs D Linacre