2 September 2020
Reminders for Tomorrow
Our priority tomorrow is to welcome all pupils back into school quickly and safely J.
In order to do this successfully, please be reminded of the following:
- Early Years / Mr Carroll / Mrs Rayment are all entering through their classroom doors.
- Mrs Seymour / Mrs Freeman / Miss Weetman are all entering off the KS2 yard through the ‘lower door’.
- Miss Norris / Year 5 and 6 are all entering through the top door off the KS2 yard.
- Only one adult per family (where possible)
- Staggered start and finish times:
Children with surnames A-L to arrive between 8:45 and 9:00.
Children with surnames M-Z between 9:00 and 9:15.
Pick Up Times:
Children with surnames A-L to leave between 2:45 and 3:00.
Children with surnames M-Z between 3:00 – 3:15.
If you have children with different surnames then just pick either time to arrive – it’s more important that things are staggered than the exact grouping.
- Do not arrive early on the yards.
- No congregating on the yards.
- Pupils should be able to be greeted at their entrance and walk straight into school where they will sanitise / wash hands.
- No visitors into school (unless invited) – unfortunately under the guidelines this is not possible. Please ring the main office if you need to pass something onto a member of staff; ask a question; or need to discuss something. We are more than happy to help.
- Please be mindful of our entrances / exits onto site – let each other through safely.
We will do our best and upmost to ensure your child settles quickly and enjoys their first day back!
Mrs D Linacre